Custom Made Bridal Gowns: 10 Reasons to Choose Chein Noir Dezines
A custom made wedding dress is an amazing choice for a bride as it can express her personality and the individual and unique style of her wedding. But take care in choosing your design house. Research and ask questions, after all it is your wedding and your money.
Here are ten (10) reasons to choose us:
1. You should be able to choose your own design, but should also have advice and input available from the designer. At Chein Noir Dezines, our designer Beata Ridley listens to what brides want, and creates a wedding dress design that suits them and their wedding.
2. Ask how experienced the bridal designer/couturier or dressmaker is who will be creating your gown. Our bridal wear designer has over 25 years of experience in the bridal industry.
3. Ask where your gown will be made. Not only is reducing your clothing miles environmentally friendly, but you will be supporting local business, and local employment, by keeping it in WA. At Chein Noir Dezines, every gown is created right here in Perth, WA.
4. Ask how many fittings you will have. You should have at least five (5) progress fittings for your wedding dress to ensure the perfect fit. All our brides at Chein Noir Dezines can request additional fittings at no extra cost, and our designer Beata Ridley encourages them to be interactive during each fitting.
5. Ask if your gown will need alterations. This is the easiest way to tell if your gown has truly been crafted for you. At Chein Noir Dezines, when you take your complete gown home it will fit you like a glove and will never need additional alterations.
6. If it is too good to be true, it usually is, goes the old saying. This is exactly the case with online ordered gowns. A custom made wedding gown or wedding dress cannot be made online as there are no fittings, or meetings with the designer. These fittings and meetings are essential to ensure the gown you receive, is the gown you agreed to purchase. At Chein Noir Dezines, you can meet with our designer one-on-one in our East Perth Studio, so you always know what is happening to your gown.
7. Services like Chein Noir Dezines offer a true couture custom made service. We listen to what brides want. Each gown is made with a passion and love for beautiful design and quality finishes. Each gown is made in Perth, WA, where the person you have your fittings with, is also the person making your gown, so nothing is lost in translation.
8. Because of all the fittings you have with our designer, you will have an opportunity to learn how your wedding gown will behave on the day. You will receive instruction on how to manage your couture wedding gown. How to sit, stand, walk, and even go to the bathroom while wearing your gown. This is another service that should be part of the custom made wedding dress experience and Chein Noir Dezines includes this at no extra charge.
9. A true custom made service can supply beautiful fabrics, gorgeous laces, and/or allow the bride to supply her own. We have had many wedding dress stories where a bride’s new gown is made from the wedding dress of the grandmother of the bride, or the mother of the bride. There are stories where women in the family collected lace pieces to be used in the gown, each piece had its own story. At Chein Noir Dezines, we encourage you tell your own story.
10. Chein Noir Dezines wedding gowns, custom made by our designer Beata Ridley are future family heirlooms, to be treasured by generations to come.